Attorney Roderick J. Arnic has helped thousands of clients to achieve favorable results and outcomes for over 20 years while providing excellence in legal services. He will Zealously Fight “The System” for You!!
Roderick J. Arnic obtained his Juris Doctorate Degree from the South Texas School of Law in 1997 and has been a member of the following organizations to continue to be at the cutting edge of legal trends in both Social Security Disability / SSI Law and Bankruptcy:
* National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR)
* United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
* United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
* United States Eleventh Court of Appeals
* State Bar of Texas - Bankruptcy Section
* National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
* J.L. Turner Legal Association
* Federal Bar Association
* State Bar of Texas
* Georgia State Bar
* Houston Lawyers Association
* Dallas Lawyers Association
Attorney Roderick Arnic background and experience as a Systems/Software Engineer Consultant has been invaluable in making sure our firm is in the forefront of legal technologies and trends that directly affects both Social Security Disability & Bankruptcy Law. As a young professional, Roderick Arnic was recognized as a Young Black Achiever in serving our Disabled, Disadvantaged, and Underprivileged communities.
Attorney Roderick Arnic will use every legal strategy at his disposal to bring your case to a successful outcome. He has successfully represented disabled persons across the country and is a highly respected Social Security Disability Lawyer. There are NO LEGAL FEES IN SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY CASES UNLESS YOU WIN!
Attorney Roderick Arnic has been highly successful in representing thousands of consumers in Bankruptcy cases (Chapter 7 & 13) throughout Texas since 1998. He has helped thousands of debtors to get a fresh start by stopping the aggressive bill collectors, mortgage foreclosures, and vehicle repossessions. Get out of Debt Now!
Attorney Roderick Arnic care about you and will fight your legal battles with you!
- Social Security Disability
Current Employment Positions:
- Attorney at Law